Our clients are a mix of marketing services agencies, and client-side brands. We work internationally, and over the past few years have worked with clients in Ireland, Greece, Poland and Fiji, as well as the UK.
We are very respectful of confidentiality, and our clients prefer us to be discreet. As such, we prefer not to list our clients publicly, except where they have given us explicit recommendations.
That said, we work with some really brilliant organisations and people and we are lucky enough that they are very happy to provide references and client testimonials for the work we have done with them.
As such, if you are interested in talking directly to some of the organisations and people that have commissioned us, we’d be delighted to put you in contact with some of our current and past clients.
While retaining confidentiality the following gives a flavour of the work we have conducted over the few years:
Our recent work with Agencies has included:
- Implementing an action focused account-planning approach for an agency’s key clients. This was combined with a targeted business development campaign, managed by us, working with the agency’s marketing team, to drive client engagement and revenue growth in the final quarter of the financial year.
- Working with the CEO and senior management team of a research agency, worth £4.5m, to improve their financial performance and increase EBIT. As a result of the financial and commercial analysis and recommendations that we made and helped implement in the agency, we delivered an identifiable increase in EBIT of £100k over the course of a year.
- Conducting a business review for a research agency worth approx £4m, that has achieved 25% growth year on year for the past 3 years and makes an EBIT margin of 20%. The CEO believed that there was even more potential with their clients and their internal organisation. Our recommendations led to a restructure of the operational side of the business and the implementation of a key account and big-pitch process. The business benefits are still materialising, but the agency has increased its pitch conversion rate for the past 6 months and is operating at an improved gross margin.
- Carrying out a key account advocacy programme for a leading research agency. The top five clients by revenue were interviewed and action plans implemented. Subsequently, the agency has seen revenue increase in 4 of 5 accounts and the number of briefs from these clients increase by 20%. Client satisfaction scores have also improved across all accounts.
- Working with a specialist research agency to project-manage their new proposition development and the launch of several new products into the marketplace – the business has gained £220k of additional revenue in (so far) as a result of our work.
- Supporting a software company that produces analysis and insight tools for the research industry. We are helping them to develop the proposition and to sell it into research companies. Our target is £300k of additional sales by year-end.
For Brand and client-side organisations we have achieved the following:
- For a major UK airport, we created the business and project plan to outsource all primary data-gathering on the airport. We were then also commissioned to project managed the successful implementation of the new operating model, as a result generating a 14% year-on-year Opex saving. This project included generating the initial business model and financial case, selling the concept and projected financial and quality benefits into the Board of the airport, managing the tender process to find the outsourced supplier and ensuring the chosen supplier rolled out the new provision on time and to the requisite quality levels. As well as providing point-liaison with the numerous internal stakeholder departments (Legal, HR, Procurement, Finance, Operations, IT), we also managed the procurement process, from Register of Interest to final supplier BAFO and the TUPE’ing of an entire research team. We delivered this project on time and to the highest satisfaction of our commissioning client.
- For a major rail brand, we undertook a review of their insight and research resource and provided a set of recommendations about how they could utilise their knowledge assets to strengthen their commercial bid documentation on a major rail bid. This involved creating a consumer-centric view of the rail service provided by the incumbent supplier and identifying potential service improvements to boost customer satisfaction. We also supported our client to communicate in the potential bid improvements into the bid-team leaders.
- For a leading brand in the white-goods space, we conducted customer-workshops to help senior directors in the business improve their understanding of the purchase decisions of loyal customers. As a result of this activity the brand has reviewed it’s sales and marketing plans to reflect the importance of word-of-mouth recommendation.